Proverbs 31:8-9— “Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction. Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy .
Hosea 4:1-9— Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away. Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that strive with the priest. Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame. They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity. And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings. Hebrews 13:3— “ Remember them that are in bonds , as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.
1 Corinthians 12:26-28— “ And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
Romans 12:6-21— “Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Matthew 5:43-45—“: Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you , and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
2 Corinthians 4:7-10— “ But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
1 Corinthians 2:1-9— “And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save , Jesus Christ, and him crucified. And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect, : yet not the wisdom, of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom , which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Statement of Purpose
The specific purpose of Wellspring Educational Society (Wellspring) is to establish a library and provide library material to the disabled and handicapped utilizing audio/video technology and distance learning; United States residents unable to utilize standard print media, due to visual, physical and /or reading disabilities, can listen to internet radio and hear the required and /or requested material; qualified teachers would provide ongoing General Education Development for rural areas to complete high school equivalency; books and other library resources, via cyberspace and radio, would be provided for the interest, information, and enlightment of all people, not just the disabled and no materials would be excluded because of the origin, background, or other views of those contributing to their creation;
We would provide materials and information presenting all points of view on current and historical issues and materials would be not proscribed or removed because of partisan or doctrinal disapproval; we would challenge censorship in the fulfillment of responsibility to provide information and enlightment; we would cooperate with all persons and groups concerned with resisting abridgement of free expression and free access to ideas; a person's right to use the library would not be denied or abridged because of origin, age, background, or views and all information and resources would be available to the public on an equitable basis, regardless of belief or affiliation of the individual or group requesting use of them;
Offer practical information people need to improve their quality of life and to increase individual options in a complex society-information about health, education, business, childcare, computers, the environment, looking for a job; give the disabled community something less tangible, yet just as essential to a satisfying and productive life, nourishment for the spirit, since we would offer the humanities and the arts that encourage people to think and talk about ethics and values, history, art, poetry, and other cultures. Our programs help to illuminate the experiences, beliefs and values that unite us as human beings. They stimulate us to make connections where we noticed none before-between our ancestors and ourselves, between one culture and another, between the community and the individual.
We do not accept donations unless the Lord has specifically impressed you to give for a stated purpose. Please
make your checks contribution payable to Wellspring at the address above.
PLEASE e-mail your Call Letters, Location, and other contact information to: email@example.com
Disclaimer - Please Read
The opinions, views, statements and/ or comments of hosts or their guests, do not necessarily reflect those of Wellspring Educational Society, Inc. Wellspring Educational Society, Inc is not party to nor liable for resolution of issues between show host(s) and or listener(s). Wellspring Educational Society, Inc is offering a service and strongly encourages the listener to contact the presenter directly with questions, comments and/or any other issues arising from content. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Wellspring Educational Society, Inc assumes no liability of responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Wellspring Educational Society, Inc nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
(A) Terms & Conditions Wellspring Educational Society, Inc, a network, is pleased to have you visiting our site. Please take a moment and read through our terms and conditions because by using our site you are automatically agreeing to them. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Therefore, please refer back to them periodically to observe what changes may have occurred.
1. User Agreement This “USER AGREEMENT” describes the terms and conditions under which you may use the Wellspring Network’s websites. If you do not agree with all the conditions in the “USER AGREEMENT” please do not use any of the site listed on crusaderadio.org
2. Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials All Online Materials on the crusaderadio.org Network' site(s) including, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, music (and not limited to) are copyrighted property, owned and controlled by the copyright owner. You may download Online Materials for personal use provided you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests any false associations and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for commercial purposes. Written permissions must first be obtained to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any purpose. Any content on the Wellspring and associated sites on crusaderadio.org Network’s sites may not be added to, removed from, distorted or misrepresented in any way.
4. Online Material Submissions We promise to protect any suggestions, ideas, comments, or other information that you send to the Wellspring Network through our site(s). However, this information will become and remains the exclusive property of Wellspring Network and can be used for any purpose by Wellspring Network even if this agreement is later terminated. We cannot be sued for using ideas you submit nor must we compensate you or anyone else for them. You acknowledge that you are completely and legally responsible for any submission you make.
5. Agreement Termination This agreement may be terminated by you at any time by destroying all materials obtained from any of Wellspring Network web sites. This includes any and all documentation, copies and installations related to our site. Wellspring Network may terminate portions of this agreement or in its entirety at any time without prior notification to you if we find you have broken the terms and conditions of this agreement. Once terminated, you must destroy all materials, downloads, installations, etc. related to Wellspring Network site.
6. Arbitrations All parties agree that any claim arising out of or relating to this “USER AGREEMENT” shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrary shall be conducted in Farmersville, California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into the court having jurisdiction. All claims will be arbitrated on an individual basis and not jointly with any other claimant.
As our guest, we want to assure you that while visiting our Web sites your privacy is a priority. Wellspring Network will never sell, lease or rent your confidential information. We will continually monitor our site to assure that any information you provide to us will remain secure. We want you to feel safe while visiting our site.
1. Security Our e-commerce system uses SSL encryption to protect sensitive data transmissions from your computer to our Web site. In some areas, password protection is also used to protect your privacy and security. At Wellspring Network protecting your personal information through online security is of the utmost importance. Thus, we have taken Verisign Secured reasonable means to ensure that before your information is transmitted across the Internet, it is encrypted to prevent the information from being read or tampered with during the transmission. Our site uses the industry standard, SSL (secured socket layer) encryption. If you use one of the following browsers then SSL encryption is protecting your information: Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 or higher Netscape 2.0 or higher America Online 3.0 or higher
While we at Wellspring Network consider online security a priority, we cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
2. Collection of Information At times you will be asked to provide us with personal information while online. This information includes: name, mailing address, address, city, state, country, zip code, phone number, and e-mail address. This occurs when online donations, purchases, resource requests, suggestions, concerns, ideas, personal testimonies, prayer requests or questions are submitted. No personal information is collected without your knowledge and is never shared with third parties. All information collected will be utilized to facilitate our response to your specific request, offer responses and may also be used to improve the information available and the usability of our site.
Cookies will be used in two specific situations: (1) Account Registration - When requesting resources or making online purchases personal information will be required in order to create a unique account and; (2) Shopping Cart Identification - When generating a shopping cart for you that will allow us to complete your transaction. A "cookie" is offered following this "registration" as a means to automatically identify you as you are browsing the available resources and completing your request or order. The cookie is set to terminate when you exit your current browser session.
3. Use of Information For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded /, used to improve the content of our Web page / used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor / used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site / shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes / used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes / not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT Wellspring Educational Society, Inc SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Wellspring Educational Society, Inc shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site, whether through infection by a virus or otherwise. Wellspring Educational Society, Inc is not responsible for the content of any external websites.
Wellspring Educational Society Inc. is not licensed by ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and etc. In order to use licensed material, you will be responsible for obtaining whatever legal license or permission is required for licensed material used during your program or on your broadcaster.
Wellspring Educational Society Inc, or volunteers are not responsible for the content or opinions of the individual programs, please contact the program hosts, guests or sponsors for information about their particular program content.
Broadcasters, Call a volunteer any time for assistance or to report problems - 559-732-9009.
NEWS FROM THE BACK PORCH
Wellspring Educational Society's news is believed to be from reliable sources. However, no responsibility by the Wellspring Administation or by its subsidiaries is assumed for inaccuracies. No statements made on these web pages are to be construed as recommended by the Wellspring Administation or by Hosts. Nor does the Wellspring Administation or Hosts necessarily endorse the contents, providers, opinions or information presented. Currently, content providers post information on a voluntary basis. As such, no obligation is assumed by the Wellspring Educational Society Administation or by Hosts to continue or to maintain these services. We're pleased that you read News from the Back Porch and follow news related to Our Mission and matters around the globe on a daily basis. We hope to continue to provide you with news and announcements, and we always aim to increase the breadth of the information provided here.
Wellspring News Network
News From The Back Porch
Visalia Calif. 
Thank you for your support,
Melvin Pyatt, Incorporator